Welcome to our Mexican Blog

We will share experiences through the learning of English language. And sometimes some projects in Spanish just for fun.
Aquí verán imágenes y videos también en español para compartir los trabajos del año escolar y... otros para entretenernos
.
Facebook:Ricardo Tonatiuh Messenger: teacher7rich@live.com.mx

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Erik Esquinca and the Crowd - CES Radio

Hi!
Let me introduce the new Radio show:
From México City to the world, 
a happy radio show recordered by 8-9 year old children.
With funny jokes, music and a crowd...
 
“Erik Esquinca and the Crowd” 


Weezer - You Might Think (Lyrics)

Oh well uh you might think I’m crazy
to hang around with you.
Or maybe you think I’m lucky
to have somethin’ to do.
But I think that you’re wild
inside me is some child.

You might think I’m foolish
or maybe it’s untrue.
(you might think I’m crazy)
You might think I’m crazy
(all I want is you)
but all I want is you.

You might think it’s hysterical
but I know when you’re weak.
You think you’re in the movies
and everything’s so deep.
But I think that you’re wild
when you flash that fragile smile.

You might think it’s foolish
what ya put me through.
(you might think I’m crazy)
You might think I’m crazy
(all I want is you)
all I want is you.

And it was hard so hard to take.
There’s no escape without a scrape.
But you kept it going till the sun fell down.
You kept it going...


Erik as "Erik Esquinca"
Axel as "Axelink"
Edition: Teacher Ricardo Tonatiuh

No comments:

Banner

Mother's Day Festival 2011

CES News Banner

¿Quieres que esta página continue activa?